Bangalore, India, is an enormous city, the 3rd largest in the country, that is famous for being the technology capital of India.
While staying in Hosur for a few days, my host decided to take me up to Bangalore for a day so I had an opportunity to see that city. I didn’t realize how important that city was in India. It’s considered the Silicon Valley of India. I didn’t get the opportunity to see the various tech companies that it’s known for. Instead, I had my first dosa there. Oh man did I love it. I quickly started falling in love with Indian food.
I also got to see how deeply religious the people of India are. I visited areas of the city popular with Christians, Hindus, and Muslims. Unlike in the US, religion is on full display everywhere you go in India. It’s a huge part of the culture. Hindu statues decorate the city while hints of Christian and Muslim religious symbolism can also be seen.
More Photos From My Incredible Trip to India:
- The Taj Mahal In Agra, India Was A Breathtaking Sight Of Awe And Beauty
- New Delhi & Agra, India – Seats Of Power And Poverty
- Auroville Matrimandir & Mahabalipuram, India with Krishna’s Butterball
- Puducherry, India Is A Seaside French Settlement With A Unique Culture
- Chidambaram, India – A Small Town With The Famous Nataraja Temple
- Nagapattinam, India – Beautiful Orphans And A Ring of Fire
- Velankanni, India – A Small Indian Beach Town With A Famous Basilica
- An Indian Girl Who Chose To Love Despite Her Tragic Life Story
- Tsunami Survivor K. Pasupathi’s Story About Surviving The 2004 Tsunami
- Kumbakonam, India, A City Known For Its Silk Dyeing And Weaving Skills
- Mayiladuthurai, Tharangambadi, and Poombuhar In Tamil Nadu, India
- Thanjavur, India, An Ancient City Of Temples And Art
- Namakkal, India, A Day Of Rekla Races And A Massive Pongal Festival
- Yercaud, India, A Beautiful Town Located In The Mountains
- Coimbatore, India Is A Small Bustling City With Amazing Food
- Salem, India – A Vibrant City With Pongal Festival Celebrations
- Bangalore, India, A Enormous City Famous For Technology and Religion
- Hosur, India Is A Rural City With Beautiful Mystical Tropical Landscapes
- India, Arriving In An Incredible And Mysterious New Place