Our next stop was Yercaud, Tamil Nadu. This very natural and pretty town was located around a lake on top of the mountain. The environment up here is perfect for growing coffee and tropical plants. I got o visit a topical plant farm and afterward enjoyed a nice walk through a dense coffee plantation and down some nature trails in the mountains.
After visiting the topic plants, we went to the famous Gowri Estate coffee plantation.
Then I walked along a trail with gorgeous views of the mountain ranges in Tamil Nadu.
More Photos From My Incredible Trip to India:
- Photos: The Taj Mahal
- Photos: New Delhi & Agra, India – Seats Of Power And Poverty
- Photos: Auroville & Mahabalipuram, India – A Golden Dome and Krishna’s Butterball
- Photos: Puducherry, India – Marriage, Zen, Art, And A Beach
- Photos: Chidambaram, India – A Small Town With A Long History
- Photos: Nagapattinam, India – Beautiful Orphans And A Ring of Fire
- Photos: Velankanni, India – A Small Beach Town With A Famous Basilica
- Karaikal, India – Tsunami Survivor, K. Pasupathi’s Incredible Story
- Photos: Kumbakonam, India – Home Life and Fine Silk
- Photos: Mayiladuthurai, Tharangambadi, and Poombuhar, India – First View of the Coast
- Photos: Thanjavur, India – The City of Temples
- Photos: Namakkal, India – All Day Long Celebrations
- Photos: Yercaud, India – Getting Some Time With Nature
- Photos: Coimbatore, India – Small City with Exotic Food
- Photos: Salem, India – From Daily Life to the Pongal Festival
- Photos: Bengaluru, India – The City of Technology and Religion
- Photos: Hosur, India – My First True Taste of India
- Photos: India – Arriving In A Mysterious New Place